понеділок, 27 листопада 2017 р.

Для групи 5 опр на 30.11.17

Complete the sentences using any appropriate past forms.
1. While Joanne ....was washing.....her hair, Carl was cleaning the house.
2. I have no idea where I .......(to leave)..... my wallet.
3. He .....(to hunt)...... his leg when he fell off his skateboard.
4. We .....(to sit)..... in the classroom for ten minutes before the teachers arrived.
5. She ....(to go)..... to the theatre last night.
6. My tooth .....(to hunt)..... for a week before I went to the dentist's.
7. She cried when she .....(to fail)..... her driving test.
8. What ....(to happen).... when the alarm went off?
9. They got into the car and .....(to drive)..... away.
10. I could tell she .....(to win)..... the completition because she couldn't stop smilling.
11. We .....(to walk)..... along the beach when we heard a cry for help.
12. Tom .....(to play)..... the piano for years before he became famous.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар